Skip to content
 

Aftermath of The Great Bin Fire

There was a bit of excitement at work after a smouldering cigarette butt ignited waste paper in a plastic bin outside the building. This was the end result.

One Comment

  1. Richard says:

    My house is an old timber framed Suffolk farmhouse, part of which is over 6oo years old. One day my mother who smoked like a trouper, bless her, was staying and emptied an ash tray into a waste paper basket in the lounge just as we were leaving the house for lunch. Very fortunately I forgot something and went back into the house after we had all got into the car. The bin had flames leaping out of it!!

    Just goes to show how careful one has to be!

Leave a Reply

(required)

Bitnami